[O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address

From: Meir Goldenberg
Subject: [O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:07:46 +0300

Sorry for being off the main topic. For some reason, I do not get replies to the GMail address from which I send my posts to the orgmode list.

For example, the post http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-08/msg01011.html got answered three days ago, but I still do not get anything in my INBOX and so cannot reply either.

When I press the reply button in the mail archive in the browser, it prompts me to set up some account for which I need to know some server names. All I want is to receive the replies to my GMail account. What do I need to do? Thanks!