Re: [O] Show timestamps but not SCHEDULED

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Show timestamps but not SCHEDULED
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:09:22 -0400

On 2015-08-30 at 08:26, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd like a custom agenda view that shows EVENTS based on their
> timestamp, but not the SCHEDULED or DEADLINE timestamps. Is this
> possible?
>
> Example item:
>
> * EVENT Foo
>   SCHEDULED: <2015-09-03>
>   <2015-09-04>

A solution. Not very generic, but works for me and may help others:

(defun kdm/org-agenda-event-no-schedule ()
  "Remove SHEDULED lines from Event Agenda."
  (delete-matching-lines "Scheduled:" (re-search-forward "^Events$")
(re-search-forward "^$")))
(add-hook 'org-agenda-finalize-hook #'kdm/org-agenda-event-no-schedule)

  -k.