Re: [O] emacs & org mode for scholars questions

From: Erik Hetzner
Subject: Re: [O] emacs & org mode for scholars questions
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:03:33 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks for all your responses! They were a great help when putting
together my talk. I’ve posted my slides from EmacsConf 2015 here:

  http://www.e6h.org/talks/emacsconf-2015/index.html

I think the planners are planning to post videos as soon as they can
get them edited to

  http://emacsconf2015.org/

EmacsConf 2015 was a lot of fun. Almost everyone there was an Org mode
user, which was no great surprise.

One thing that I came out of the conference thinking was that a
curated meta-package for Emacs (like elpy) that brought together tools
for scholarly writers (in LaTeX and markdown and org-mode) might be a
great help for Emacs beginners.

best, Erik