[O] (no subject)

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: [O] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:51:59 -0300

Hello everbody.

I'm an emacs/org-mode newbie but I'm learning, so please forgive me if
this is obvious for you.

A couple days ago I updated org from the packages-list.

Now, when I'm trying to use a simple org table (typing TAB, for
example), I get:
"org-get-limited-outline-regexp: Variable binding depth exceeds
max-specpdl-size"

Also, while trying to export a document to html, I get:
"Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size"

Looking up, I saw that this is a mechanisms to protect against infinite
recursions, so I tried to increase the limit -just to get the exporting
done- putting in my .emacs this:

(setq max-specpdl-size 15000)
(setq max-lisp-eval-depth 15000)

But, no luck.

Any pointer about what could be happening, or how to solve it?
Thanks a lot in advance... :)