[O] org-mac-iCal: "Import diary from iCal in agenda" doesn't work

From: Tobias Frischholz
Subject: [O] org-mac-iCal: "Import diary from iCal in agenda" doesn't work
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 21:49:29 +0200

I have a small problem with a key binding for the agenda, which should import my iCal.app appointments into the diary.

I have the following code from this page:

(setq org-agenda custom-commands
      '(("I" "Import diary from iCal" agenda ""
         ((org-agenda-mode-hook
           (lambda ()
             (org-mac-iCal)))))))
When I start Emacs I get this warning:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/Users/friolz/.emacs.d/init.el':

Symbol's value as variable is void: custom-commands

Manually importing the dates via M-x org-mac-iCal is working fine.

Best regards,
Tobias Frischholz