Re: [O] org-collector unable to handle macros

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-collector unable to handle macros
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 21:06:04 +0200

Mark Edgington <address@hidden> writes:

> Can you explain what you mean about using CUSTOM_ID in the context of
> org-collector?

:ID: is special property, which is usually set with `org-id-get-create'.
Creating it by any other mean can introduce error during export.

> Maybe I misunderstood something. Do you think the reason that a table
> can't be generated from my example code is that org-collector is
> somehow trying to expand the macros when the table is generated?

I didn't check org-collector library, so I don't know the problem and
didn't take time for serious debugging. I'm just trying to point out
what seems to be a mistake in your ECM.

Regards,