[O] create vector-graphics with org-babel

From: Max Linke
Subject: [O] create vector-graphics with org-babel
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 09:50:58 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to use vector graphics in my org document

#+BEGIN_SRC ipython :session :file iso.svg :exports results
  x = np.linspace(0, 10, 100)
  y = np.sin(x)
  plt.plot(x, y)
#+END_SRC

I can run this cell with 'C-c C-c' but I can't export it to latex
because it says that svg is currently not supported. Is there a way
to include svg (or another type of vector graphics) export into my
document.

Another interesting thing to know is how I can change the DPI of the
produced png?

best Max