Re: [O] [BUG] outshine and emacs 25.0.5.1 - Was: [error] orgmode git on

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] outshine and emacs 25.0.5.1 - Was: [error] orgmode git on emacs 25 - HEAD - org-global-cycle
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:55:49 +0200

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Rainer,

>> This might be the issue discussed earlier [1].  If so, it is solved
>> (see the linked thread).

I just applied the (hopefully relevant) patch for this on github, so
this should propagate to MELA anytime soon.

I tried to close some of the other issues around outshine/outorg on
github too, but some of them are very specific and at the moment I have
no clue how to fix them (if I understand them at all ;-)

But if I start to use Emacs more often now, I will use outshine too, and
maybe get involved a bit more in the future.

Hope that helps a bit ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten