Re: [O] [bug] org-cycle changed behavior in orgstruct-mode

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] org-cycle changed behavior in orgstruct-mode
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 13:21:17 +0200

Hi,

I have been busy.

So was the consensus to fix this using "old-style" advice or can I use
nadvice syntax?  As Nicolas mentioned, the latter bumps the requirement of
master to 24.4 instead of 24.3, but it's much nicer to write, read and
debug.

BTW: I think recently AUCTeX made changes that require 25, but I don't
     read that list carefully.

Rasmus

--
History is what should never happen again