[O] Bug: LaTeX export #+NAME failing [8.3.1 (release_8.3.1-123-g823cad @

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: [O] Bug: LaTeX export #+NAME failing [8.3.1 (release_8.3.1-123-g823cad @ /home/amdavis/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:08:45 +0000

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen. You don't know how to make a good report? See

http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

#+CAPTION: Plot of something interesting.
#+ATTR_LaTeX: :width \textwidth
#+NAME: fig:result_plot
file:./img/plot.pdf

This method of placing plots into an org document no longer
works. Previously, this would correctly produce the figure with
a consistent label for internal references within the org document and
the exported LaTeX document. Now, the export results in the following
TeX code:

\begin{figure}[htb]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{./img/plot.pdf}
\caption{\label{fig:orgparagraph1}
Plot of something interesting.}
\end{figure}

As it can be seen above, the intended label of fig:result_plot is no
longer exported. This breaks any reference to \ref{fig:result_plot} in
the LaTeX document while the label of ref:fig:result_plot only works
within the org document.

I do not regularly update my org-mode version, so the last working
commit I had been using behaves correctly is 83fe247. Please let me know
if I can provide any other information.

Best,
Andrew

Emacs : GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2)
of 2015-04-20 on bitzer.hoetzel.info
Package: Org-mode version 8.3.1 (release_8.3.1-123-g823cad @ /home/amdavis/src/org-mode/lisp/)