[O] DONE repeating events become TODO, not OTHER

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] DONE repeating events become TODO, not OTHER
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:18:44 -0400

I have repeating events of type OTHER, as in:

* OTHER Foo
  <2015-09-16 +1w>

When I have finished the task for today, I mark it done. Because it is a
repeating event, it doesn't actually change to DONE, instead it changes to TODO
and adds a :LAST_REPEAT: item in the :PROPERTIES: drawer.

How do I tell this specific item, or all OTHER items in general, that after
completion it should remain OTHER rather than changing to TODO?

Thanks,

  -k.