Re: [O] LaTeX equation align in orgmode?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX equation align in orgmode?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:43:48 +0200

Rainer,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 21:10, Rainer M Krug wrote:
>> I would need in a document several equations which are aligned as in
>> http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/167908/6941
>
> I use align all the time.

align is defined in amsmath.  amsmath is loaded by default by org.  I use
amsmath extensively and there's no problem.  I don't escape my math
environments and IMO you shouldn't as they would then be ignored by ox-odt
and ox-html.

As Eric point out you'd typically use amsthm for proofs.  You need to add
this to your document.  The proof env. is predefined in amsthm, though.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere