Re: [O] org google calender different files

From: Martin Kaffanke
Subject: Re: [O] org google calender different files
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 20:25:12 +0200

Eric S Fraga writes:

> If org is your main route for working with the information, as opposed
> to just displaying that information in a calendar view, then maybe a
> one-way synchronisation may be sufficient and then exporting each org
> file to ICS separately would be sufficient for your needs.

ok, that brings me to a new idea how it could work.  if the ics files
hold the data from the families, and can be shown in the google calendar
its fine.

so now I would have to have one org file in two way sync somehow.  its
where I store new appointments directly on my phone, after a sync to
org, i can refile them to other files - the sync then is for deleting it
so i don't have it redundant as two appointments on my phone.

do you think that works?

thanks,
Martin