[O] How to pass parameters to org-sbe function?

From: Kalev Takkis
Subject: [O] How to pass parameters to org-sbe function?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 09:31:58 +0300

Hi list,

I'm trying to use org-sbe to execute another source block but I cannot figure out how to provide required parameters. My source block takes one parameter in form of list of lists. When I compose the list in place like this

(org-sbe testblock (params (list (list \"somevar\" \"somevalue\") (list \"othervar\" \"othervalue\"))))

then the block works as expected, but everything else, such as using a variable or a function (ideally that's what I'd like to do), has failed. What's the secret?

All the best,
Kalev