Re: [O] ox-beamer and CUSTOM_ID

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-beamer and CUSTOM_ID
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:37:16 +0200

Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden> writes:

> At some point LaTeX reported an error on some frame heading.
> I wrongly inferred it could be the label.

It would be nice to investigate about this error, it it persists.

> I tried to force my own one and I was surprised CUSTOM_ID was not honoured
> as it is in other backends (html).

HTML is the exception, not the rule. It obeys to CUSTOM_ID because those
are "public", i.e., they may appear as such in a URL. There is no such
constraint in, e.g., LaTeX.

Anyway, now "ox-beamer" should obey to `org-latex-prefer-user-labels'
for custom ID.

Regards,