[O] source-highlight for in less pager?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] source-highlight for in less pager?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:18:58 -0400

Does anyone have a trick for getting syntax highlighting of org documents in the less pager? I am not very comfortable in the emacs shell, so I spend s fair amount of time in a standard terminal, and occasionally want to look at a document quickly directly in the terminal.

Less normalyl uses source-highlight to perform syntax highlighting; I was just wondering if someone already has an org.lang file kicking around for use with source-highlight.

Thanks,
Matt