[O] Filtering properties in agenda view

From: Georg Otto
Subject: [O] Filtering properties in agenda view
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:10:49 +0000

Dear all,

I am trying to filter my entries in agenda view by properties

According to the orgmode manual, this can be done with C-c a m

However for me, C-c a m filters only on tags, not on properties. Also
the commands C-c / m and C-c \ give me an error, saying they are
undefined.

Has anybody an idea what is going on? How can I filter properties in
agenda view. and vice versa, how can I exclude a property from agenda
view?

I am running emacs 24.3.1 and orgmode 7.9.3f

Cheers,

Georg