Re: [O] org-mode git master. ox-latex export errors out due to a table

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode git master. ox-latex export errors out due to a table
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:06:16 -0500

Although some people can make sense of a backtrace produced with
compiled code, it is far more useful to provide a backtrace produced
with *uncompiled* code.

Apologies, I was unaware of that. I should have read that Info node first.
Below is a gist link to the full backtrace with uncompiled code.

Here's more info about this issue I am facing:
- I cannot reproduce this error in emacs -Q with the same git version of org-mode in load-path.
- But I can reproduce this error consistently even if I "delete/move" my ~/.emacs.d/init.el and ~/.emacs.d/elpa. I do not have a ~/.emacs file. While this step should be equivalent to emacs -Q, it doesn't seem to work that way for me. Even the load-path var is exact same as with emacs -Q (I install org-mode in the share/emacs dir).

While I resolve the mystery of why removing the init.el is not the same as emacs -Q for me, I hope that the backtrace from uncompiled code can help point the problem in my emacs setup.

Many thanks!