[O] Better Bibtex text-editor API

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] Better Bibtex text-editor API
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 17:30:36 -0500

I've just had my attention drawn to this feature of the Better Bibtex plugin for Zotero:

https://zotplus.github.io/better-bibtex/cayw.html

So, Better Bibtex now supports an HTTP endpoint that generates various kinds of citations.I'm not sure if that's helpful only for creating citation keys, or if it gives a way to use Zotero  Erik, I was wondering if you had seen it and whether you have a sense of how much this overlaps with your work in zotxt.  And org: I thought it was worth pointing out another possible method for integrating with Zotero.