[O] Changes to contrib

From: Kosyrev Serge
Subject: [O] Changes to contrib
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:49:41 +0300

Good day folks!

I have tried to use ox-taskjuggler and faced what appeared to be a
mountain of.. infelicities and semi-broken functionality.

A need shapes the man, so I plowed through the most direct obstacles,
and finally managed to get what I want from the beast -- mostly by
adding direct Org-property -> TJ-attribute export pathways.

I don't know what is the proper way to submit patches for the contrib/
directory, so I made a branch on github:

  https://github.com/deepfire/org-mode/commits/ox-taskjuggler-fixes

Please, do tell how you would like to proceed from there.

(One immediate nitpick, of course, is that none of the additions
 are documented..)

--
с уважениe / respectfully,
Косырев Сергей