Re: [O] footnotes position in html export

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: [O] footnotes position in html export
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:55:11 +0100

Am Sonntag, den 08. November 2015 um 12:10:59 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Rasmus:

> I don't think we maintain an org-mode.js.  Are you talking about Mooz's
> org-js project?  Or ox-html.el?

sorry, I meant "org-info.js"

> I think this is not possible.  See org-html-inner-template.

ok, thanks. I'll look into it. Maybe it's not too hard to
implement. The org manual has footnotes on every page if it is
exported into different documents. Is there any information somewhere
about how the org manual html pages were generated? I couldn't
find the sources of the manual. Are they available somewhere?

> Greetings from Nordend,

I'm also in Nordend, but that's a part of Frankfurt, Germany ;-)

Orm