Re: [O] Using link abbrevations for EXPORT_FILE_NAME ?

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Using link abbrevations for EXPORT_FILE_NAME ?
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:11:24 +0000

Hi Nicolas,

2015ko azaroak 14an, Nicolas Goaziou-ek idatzi zuen:

In an earlier email you wrote:

> When set, e.g. to "dir", assuming EXPORT_FILE_NAME is set to "foo/file",
> export file name becomes "dir/file".

Would it make more sense to concatenate the properties: dir/foo/file?
I’m not a user of multi-file export, but here’s the kind of scenario
I imagine arising (I’ve used an abbreviated syntax for specifying
properties; hopefully it’s clear):

a.org

,----
| * A project
| ** One file
| :EFN: foo.html
|
| A link to [[bar/page.html]]
|
| ** Another file
| :EFN: bar/page.html
|
| Interesting content.
`----

b.org

,----
| * A version of the project for mobile
| :EFD: mobile
| :CSS: mobile.css
|
| #+include: a.org
`----

In this case, the link will break.  (Maybe the link could be made to
work in org by using e.g. an ID link – but someone still might want the
mobile version of bar/page.html to live at mobile/bar/page.html not
mobile/page.html).

Maybe you have a different kind of use-case in mind?

Thanks,

--
Aaron Ecay