Re: [O] adding attributes to tables in results

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] adding attributes to tables in results
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:45:50 -0500

Also an interesting approach!

I never execute src blocks on export though (old habit of having
expensive blocks, and the desire to know what the export looks like).

This is close to what I want:

#+name: el_attr
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var data='(1 2 3)
(org-babel-format-result
 (concat
  "#+tblname: test\n"
  "#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable\n"
  (orgtbl-to-generic  (list data) (list :lstart "|" :lend "|"  :sep "|" :fmt
"%s"))))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: el_attr
: #+tblname: test
: |1|2|3|

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp  :exports results :post el_attr(*this*)
(list (+ 1 2) 3 3)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: #+tblname: test
: #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable
: |3|3|3|

But I cannot figure out how to get the results in org format. If I put
:results org or raw in I get this output:

#+RESULTS:
#+tblname: test
#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable
|40|51|32|51|32|51|41|