[O] Latex export: How to handle multiple authors, emails, institutes

From: Fatma Başak Aydemir
Subject: [O] Latex export: How to handle multiple authors, emails, institutes
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:26:04 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a conference paper which has multiple authors from multiple institues. I tried to insert author infor by adding the following block

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\author{First Author\inst{1}, Second Author\inst{1}, Third Author\inst{2}}
\authorrunning{Author et al.}
\institute{University of X, Country\\
\email{\{f.author, address@hidden
\and
University of Y, CountryY\\
address@hidden
#+END_LATEX

I failed (the title says no institute given, does not show emails) since the latex block is inserted after \maketitle command. How can insert author & institue information in the header?

If related, I'm using Springer LNCS style, org v 20151123.

Best,

--
Fatma Başak Aydemir