Re: [O] Issues w/ hacking Org font-lock for variable pitch prose

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Re: [O] Issues w/ hacking Org font-lock for variable pitch prose
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:41:23 +0200

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 05 2015 at 03:05:38 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Göktuğ Kayaalp <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> […]
>
> Your code is probably not buggy. You are encountering a cache error.
> Does it happen on a fresh buffer (e.g., open a new buffer, and copy
> contents there, then let your code apply appropriate fontification)?

When I  copied the contents of  a file to  a fresh buffer, then  run M-x
org-mode in it, the last heading  and its contents didn’t get fontified,
and I got this error (the last entry was a level-1 entry):

Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 9029) signaled (end-of-buffer)

Another  time with  the  last  entry a  level-3,  immediate  child of  a
level-2, last two did not render:

Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 9490) signaled (end-of-buffer)
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 9418) signaled (end-of-buffer)
font-lock-default-fontify-region: End of buffer

I had  ‘debug-on-error’ as ‘t’  during these  tests.  In both,  the file
ended with a single final newline.  If  there are more, I do not have an
error.

Best,
--
İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp.