Re: [O] [lint] imagemagick

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [lint] imagemagick
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:49:53 +0000

Hi Nicolas,

> Hello,
>
> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I get a spurious linting warning
>> ,----
>> | high  Unknown header argument ":imagemagick"
>> `----
>>
>> While that header argument should be valid for latex blocks.
>
> Assuming possible values for :imagemagick are nil and t, this is now
> fixed in master.

Thanks a lot!

I am not sure about the possible values, though.  babel header arguments
usually take 'yes' and 'no' as values for TRUE and FALSE.  Examples are
:tangle, :comments, etc.
So, I have been using ':imagemagick yes' until now.

But on the other hand ':imagemagick no' is not doing the expected thing.

Regards,
Andreas