[O] Need some help in customizing ox-texinfo

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: [O] Need some help in customizing ox-texinfo
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:53:13 +0100

Hello,

I'm exporting an Org-mode document to Texinfo currently, but I'm having
an inconvenience with production of @subsubheading items.

What I'm doing right now:

    #+BEGIN_TEXINFO
    @subsubheading <Title>
    #+END_TEXINFO
    <Content>

What I would like to have instead:

    * <Title>        :@subsubheading
    <Content>

And have it export to the same thing. I didn't find an easy way to do
it, since this requires embedding the content of a headline into the
parent headline. What I've got so far is adding this code to
`org-texinfo--normalize-headlines':

    (org-element-map tree 'headline
        (lambda (hl)
          (when (member "@subsubheading" (org-element-property :tags hl))
            (setcar (nthcdr (cl-position hl (org-element-property :parent hl))
                            (org-element-property :parent hl))
                    (cons `(paragraph
                            ()
                            ,(format