[O] Problem with org-ref

From: marvin doyley
Subject: [O] Problem with org-ref
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:22:22 -0500

Hi John,

I am playing with org-ref,  the melpa version.

Everything works fine except, one thing.  When I drag a pdf to an empty bibtex file it doesn’t extract the doi ( no doi found in the file:///). I tried it pdf you used  in your video (Examples of Effective Data Sharing in Scientific Publishing), but I got the same error. Dragging the url to the bibtex file also doesn’t works for me.

cheers,

PS by the way, your video was excellent :)