[O] infojs without shortcuts

From: Alfredo Buttari
Subject: [O] infojs without shortcuts
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:15:45 +0100

Dear all,
I'm trying to set up a web page for a software I want to distribute using org-mode. I'd like to use the folding feature of org-info.js but I'd like to disable the shortcuts for keyboard navigation. The reason is that this page contains a form but the keyboard shortcuts make it impossible to fill it up. A prelimirary version of this page can be found here:

http://buttari.perso.enseeiht.fr/wqr/index.html

Is it possible to disable the keyboard shortcuts in org-info.js ? I couldn't find anything on the infojs documentation. If it's not possible, do you know any workaround to get this working?

Regards,
Alfredo