Re: [O] exporting just timestamped entries from an agenda

From: prayner
Subject: Re: [O] exporting just timestamped entries from an agenda
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:51:07 +1100

Hi John, almost solves the problem, the catch is entries like:
**  Norton my office <2015-03-11 Wed 10:00 +1w>
The date range searches in either the sparse tree or the tag-property
match searches don't seem to calculate out repeating dates ... fair
enough that's probably quite an overhead. I'll look at adding a filter
for active timestamps to  agenda filtering.
regards
Peter