Re: [O] Bug: Org Habits does not recalculate the "Scheduled:" line [8.3.

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org Habits does not recalculate the "Scheduled:" line [8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-441-ga87dea @ /home/swflint/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 10:32:14 +0100

Hello,

address@hidden (Samuel W. Flint) writes:

> The buffer starts out like so:
>
> * TODO Weekly Review
> SCHEDULED: <2016-01-01 Fri .+1w/2w>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :STYLE:    habit
> :END:
>
> With the point on any part of the headline, C-c C-t switches to DONE,
> and the SCHEDULED line is updated, as long as there isn't any
> customization of TODO states, and is updated to look like so:
>
> * TODO Weekly Review
>   SCHEDULED: <2016-01-09 Sat .+1w/2w>
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :STYLE:    habit
>   :LAST_REPEAT: [2016-01-02 Sat 15:14]
>   :END:
>   - State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2016-01-02 Sat 15:14]
>
> If I have other TODO states setup, such as:
> #+TODO: TODO(t) WORKING(w) | DONE(d!)
> #+TODO: | CANCELED(c!)
> the SCHEDULED line is not updated, but rather removed.

Still no luck.

I tried to change TODO keyword in the following buffer

  #+TODO: TODO(t) WORKING(w) | DONE(d!)
  #+TODO: | CANCELED(c!)

  * TODO Weekly Review
  SCHEDULED: <2016-01-09 sam. .+1w/2w>
  :PROPERTIES:
  :STYLE:    habit
  :END:

but I cannot reproduce your problem, neither on stable or development
version, with or without `org-log-into-drawer'.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou