Re: [O] [ANN] Export block syntax change

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Export block syntax change
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:57:01 -0500

Thanks Nicolas.

I agged the org-mode git repo for ":export-block" and found these references:

contrib/lisp/ox-gfm.el
54:  :export-block '("GFM" "GITHUB FLAVORED MARKDOWN")

(Copied Lars for above)

contrib/lisp/ox-freemind.el
46:  :export-block "FREEMIND"

(Copied Jambunathan for above)

(And copying you for groff and org.texi)

contrib/lisp/ox-groff.el
95:  :export-block "GROFF"

doc/org.texi
17971:@code{:export-block} (to specify what blocks should not be exported by this

doc/org
16222:dispatcher), ‘:export-block’ (to specify what blocks should not be

etc/ORG-NEWS
78:Moreover, ~:export-block~ keyword used in ~org-export-define-backend~

These references need to be removed, right?

Thanks.

--
Kaushal Modi

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe this change is breaking the ox-twbs package.
>
> The error shown is:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Unknown keyword: :export-block")

[...]

> The error goes away after I comment out the line with :export-block keyword
> in the org-export-define-backend function call.
>
> Example:
> https://github.com/marsmining/ox-twbs/blob/cfe67353d148e65a7676f1609d8cc22a4c8fbc78/ox-twbs.el#L108
>
> What would be the proposed/correct fix for this?

Remove the :export-block keyword, which is no longer necessary. I'm
going to update ORG-NEWS. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou