[O] Fill-up Kanban board with entries

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: [O] Fill-up Kanban board with entries
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:28:43 +0530

Hi,

I have the following test.org file:

=== test.org ===

* Kanban board
| TODO | NEXT | STARTED | WAITING | DONE | CANCELED |
|------+------+---------+---------+------+----------|
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
|      |      |         |         |      |          |
#+TBLFM: @1='(kanban-headers $#)::@2$1..@>$>='(kanban-zero $# @# "TAG"
'("test.org"))
#+TBLFM: @1='(kanban-headers $#)::@2$1..@>$>='(kanban-todo @#
@2$2..@>$> "TAG" '("test.org"))
* READING
** TODO Book A
** TODO Book B
* WRITING
** Article
** WAITING Blog post
* HOME
** Errands

=== END ===

The different states that I use are listed in the org-table header. I
am able to use the first TBLFM to clear the entries. But, using "C-c
C-c" on the second TBLFM doesn't list all the entries in the org-table
in their respective columns. The expected output should be like:

https://gist.github.com/shakthimaan/7f8e014ad29794672646

What could I be missing? I am using Org-mode version 8.2.10 with GNU Emacs 24.5.

Appreciate any help in this regard,

Thanks!

SK

--