Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:10:15 -0600

Have you just googled for this? Honestly, I find StackOverflow (and
fam) much better than the mailing list for this sort of thing. Almost
any LaTeX question you can ask has already been asked. Try googling
"latex top align image tabular" and see if the first page of hits
(almost all latex.SE) gets you close. Org integration is another
thing, but at least you'll know definitively what you want to
implement in LaTeX.

John