Re: [O] org-file using tramp + babel?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-file using tramp + babel?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 19:15:23 -0500

                ____
               (  (
Wow... Mind---(  (  blown...
               (___(

I just did this
(setq temporary-file-directory "/tmp")

opened a file using tramp on a remote server, and ran code on the
server, with the output showing in my local emacs from the remote
server!!!

Simple stuff works. It seems to run shell and python fine, although it
doesn't load my bashrc file, so some things don't seem to work right that
require that. Still, pretty awesome it worked at all!

Thanks for the tip about the temp directory!

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F