Re: [O] Losing trust in Org: stable org-mode releases and unit tests for

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] Losing trust in Org: stable org-mode releases and unit tests for basic functionality
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:41:19 +0100

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> So: what should I do to get reliable Org-mode in future to minimize
> the chances of losing tasks or my trust in Org?

I think Achim says the right things.

Further I think you can improve Org's reliability (and your perception
on it) by investing more energy into Org.  Obviously you already do
invest energy into Org as your contributions on this list show.  You
cold go ahead and start reading Org's code, writing tests, etc.  Each
action would give you more confidence with Org.

My 2 ct,
--
Marco Wahl
GPG: 0x49010A040A3AE6F2