Re: [O] backend for todo.txt format (todotxt.com)

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: [O] backend for todo.txt format (todotxt.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:51:18 +0100

Danie Roux <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Stefan Huchler
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I just tried to write am backend for this todolist format:
>> https://github.com/ginatrapani/todo.txt-cli/wiki/The-Todo.txt-Format
>
> This is not ready for general use. Will probably eat your data. Use
> with care:
>
> https://github.com/danieroux/org-todotxt

while: Symbol's function definition is void: if-let

it seems to have undocumented dependencies, google or github search
could not find me something when I search it.

I am not shure if thats tho only/main problem. the readme on the github
site seems pretty confusing, and I am not shure if can test it easier
but step by step... is if-let a macro or something you have in your
config, or do I do something wrong? :)