[O] Bug: org-resolve-clocks should not iterate over non-agenda org files

From: Derek Feichtinger
Subject: [O] Bug: org-resolve-clocks should not iterate over non-agenda org files [8.3.3 (8.3.3-elpaplus @ /home/dfeich/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160108/)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:22:48 +0100

Hi

org-resolve-clock loops over all open org buffers for detecting open
clocks (using function org-files-list). Is this really intended? I think
it should just loop over the org-agenda-files.

I was working on an extension for clocking and was recording my testing results
into a separate org file. I also had put there examples of
various clock lines to test regexps against. The example clock lines
effectively prevented me from clocking in to a task from my normal
agenda files.

Since org has so many usages, I think it should not be assumed that each
org buffer is related to the agenda functionality.

Best regards,
DerekĀ