Re: [O] Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217782 (??)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217782 (??)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 23:14:57 +0100 (CET)

Ok, so if I want to use this character '•' (a bullet mark) to trigger math
expression, what should I write in my .emacs file regarding the `cdlatex-math-
symbol-prefix' variable? (Please help me out, I know nothing about how to write
elisp).
Since you mention this might be a bug with CDLaTeX, I'd like to add that
pressing TAB after '-' (dash) in an itemize environment doesn't put '\item'. I
believe it's an empty command.

P.