Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:00:43 +0100

> address@hidden (H. Dieter Wilhelm) writes:
>
>> when exporting radio targets to PDF they appear as normal text.
>> Sometimes I wish I could make them invisible but this is a behaviour I
>> can live with.
>
> You should use regular targets, then.

But then I would have to turn all my radio links into proper links,
which I see no method - except with radio targets - to do this
automatically.

>> Anyway, when exporting to html the radio targets appear like a regular
>> link (technically I think they are a named anchor, something like <a
>> id="bla" name="bla">bla</a>).  The apperance is not helpful, only
>> confusing.  I guess I could change this behaviour with some css trickery
>> but it might become complicated, at least for my little html knowledge.
>
> There are radio targets (e.g., <<<radio>>>) and radio links and (e.g.,
> radio). The former are turned into anchors and the latter into links.
> Don't you get the same?

The radio links are turned correctly into links. :-)

But the targets (anchors) appear *also* as links (in HTML).  Which is
confusing and redundant because there are not linked to anything.

Here's an example:
http://duenenhof-wilhelm.de/dancing/date.html

E. g. _EDanceFever_ are links to their anchor below.

Maybe the following would be a good idea for org in general: A radio
target with an optional address argument like babel src blocks
<<<target>>>[http://targetaddresse.com] and upgrading the anchor to a
real, working link.

Thank you Nicolas

--