Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool

From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Subject: Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:37:34 +0100

On Fri, 29-01-2016, at 19:21, luke call <address@hidden> wrote:
> There's a program that org-mode users (as I have been) specifically
> might be interested in, a personal "knowledge manager"/list
> manager/organizer/etc called OneModel (Free/AGPL).  Instead of storing
> data as text, it puts *everything* in a single object model backed by
> postgresql, but text import/export are available.  Everything one needs
> to know at any given time is always on the screen, and it is *highly*
> efficient to navigate (so far keyboard-only).  Current strengths,
> limitations, and future plans are at:
>    http://onemodel.org
>
> Pls forgive & spare the flames, I'll probably go quiet unless to answer
> good-faith questions.  Details & discussion at http://onemodel.org
> site/lists if desired.

Thanks for the link. Good-faith question here: does it support spaced
repetition such as provided by org-drill
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-drill.html) or Anki
(http://ankisrs.net/), for memorizing some of the stored knowledge? I
skimmed through the docs and googled for it, but did not find anything
relevant.

Best,

R.

--