[O] Stackoverflow in regexp matcher

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Stackoverflow in regexp matcher
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 14:56:35 +0100

Hi,

On refreshing the #+TAGS via 'C-c C-c' I'm am getting the following error

Stackoverflow in regexp matcher

I have tried bisecting the file, but the problem does not seem to be
caused by a specific part.  Instead it just seems to occur at a fairly
random point once the file becomes long enough.

The file is a beamer presentation with 1375 lines.  If I add

* 0123456789

to the end of the file (or insert it at some other point), I can still
refresh.  If I add

* 0123456789
0

I get "Stackoverflow in regexp matcher".

Does anyone have any ideas how to proceed here?

Cheers,

Loris