Re: [O] ox-tufte-latex

From: Spencer Boucher
Subject: Re: [O] ox-tufte-latex
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:57:02 -0800

Looking forward to that, Tom.

Thomas S. Dye writes:

Aloha Titus,

I have bits and pieces of a tutorial, which I plan to finalize and contribute to Worg in the next week or two. I'll let the ML know when I have it done.

All the best, Tom

Titus von der Malsburg <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Tom,

thanks for sharing this. I’m looking forward to using it. Do you happen to have an example file that showcases the features?

  Titus