Re: [O] status of mobile (Android)

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: [O] status of mobile (Android)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 06:29:55 +0100

I use now org-todotxt which converts TODO tasks to a todotxt file, you
can automaticly export that on a owncloud directory and then on the
android side you can use simpletask cloudless.

Its dumbed down and gives you not all options of org-mode, but ist looks
pretty and is good enough for reading through it.

theoreticly you can also import them back, again its not perfect but for
what I need perfect, I dont see android devices as input devices using
touchscreen sucks anyway, and for now thats good enough, even I need
some advancements, like emacs links get displayed as the ascii version
like [[bla][long long url]] that sucks, again its not perfect but I see
me using that, I am also not comfortable copying all my org files 1 to 1
on that mobile spy devices anyway so its maybe better that it not
understands whole org files.