Re: [O] [ANN] org-dp now on MELPA

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] org-dp now on MELPA
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 20:54:45 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Its not wrong or unfair, but not what I would say
>> either. org-element does the same thing - parse the given text, work
>> on the internal representation, write the new text by interpreting
>> the modified internal representation. Only that it parses the whole
>> (maybe narrowed) buffer and has all context info, and mostly is not
>> used to write Org syntax (but rather those of the export backends).
>
> I edited it with (almost) the suggested quote, and added a pointer
> back to your post here.  I don’t know how much advertisement it
> generates, though.

Ok, thanks!

My sales department told me I should convince/pay some popular open
source hacker to make an enthusiastic note about org-dp on hackers news
(THE NEXT BIG THING!!)
;-)

JUST kidding, but hackers news really has a big coverage. Last year
apparently someone mentioned outshine on HN, and my number of Github
followers and stars tripled in just a few days, while I had no idea
whats going on and was pretty surprised about so much attention.

--
cheers,
Thorsten