Re: [O] Bug: OpenDocument export failed: End of file during parsing [8.2

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: OpenDocument export failed: End of file during parsing [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /nix/store/2v8f4l0ikhjnqmbqn0lm9vshssm5apaq-emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:08:28 +0100

> Could you send the backtrace (possibly with Org uncompiled)? I might
> help understanding the issue.

this is weird. I'm using a clean Emacs, on which I execute:

    (require 'package)
    (add-to-list 'package-archives '("org" . "http://orgmode.org/elpa/";) t)
    ;; M-x package-install org-plus-contrib
    (require 'ox-odt)

Then, I quit Emacs, I remove all .elc files, then I launch Emacs again and

- M-x toggle-debug-on-error
- open an empty org file, try to export to .odt, and get

    OpenDocument export failed: Buffer is read-only: #<killed buffer>

- now, if I add "#+ODT_STYLES_FILE:" to the file, I get a different
  message

    OpenDocument export failed: End of file during parsing

Unfortunately, in both cases, no trace appears. I'm stuck.

If you want, I'm frequently on IRC channels, e.g., #emacs and I can be
contacted through many IM ways (see my website).

Best,

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st