[O] Sync org-contacts with google

From: Martin
Subject: [O] Sync org-contacts with google
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:37:00 +0100

Hi there,

I found google-contacts which can download my contacts from google and
save it as org-contact.  But ist there anything like org-caldav-sync
(where I really sync google calender very well) with the org-concats?

In my case I have Project specific contacts in different org files (one
per project, because there are big projects), and I want to send this
contacts from the org file to google (and update it if it changed here
or there).

Thanks for your ideas about that,
Martin

--