Re: [O] Help understanding what's imported from a #+SETUPFILE file

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Help understanding what's imported from a #+SETUPFILE file
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:35:32 +0100

Hello,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

>> SETUPFILE exports keywords defined in `org-export-options-alist' and in
>> back-end
> specific options (i.e. :options-alist).
>
> I tried "C-h v org-export-options-alist" but the result seemed cryptic to
> me:

Quoting its docstring:

  Alist between export properties and ways to set them.

  The key of the alist is the property name, and the value is a list
  like (KEYWORD OPTION DEFAULT BEHAVIOR) where:

  KEYWORD is a string representing a buffer keyword, or nil.

So you're looking for all string next to the keys, e.g. "TITLE".

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou