Re: [O] tangling order

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] tangling order
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:22:17 +0100

On 2016-02-16 12:42, John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> I think you are seeing that the blocks are tangled in reverse. If I add a
> third
> arbitrary lang it comes in reverse.

Interesting! Thanks a lot for trying it.

I see that I made the typical scientific method mistake of testing for
my hypothesis, instead of testing against.

> If they are all the same language, they are in the right order. It looks like
> org collects by language, so your strategy won't work with org-babel tangle I
> guess.

I've found a workaround, as it is only for a few blocks I manually
change their headers, so it is fine at the moment. I still think it
would be great to have better control on the order in which blocks are
tangled.

Thanks again,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52