Re: [O] org-ref

From: Doyley, Marvin M.
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:13:29 +0000

\ref{fig2,fig3} not legal unless you use crever-ref package
On Feb 16, 2016, at 10:48 AM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:

Is \ref{fig2,fig3} legal LaTeX?

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Doyley, Marvin M. <address@hidden> wrote:
John,

I have a quick question. Can I use org-ref to reference multiple figures similar to what can be done for citations.

For example, lets say I have three figure labels  fig1, fig2, and fig3.  I would like to reference fig2 and fig3 in my main text as follow ref: fig2,fig3.  This doesn’t seem to be possible, is there a work around ?

cheers,